Why Join Us?
Becoming a member of the Chamber of Commerce is an easy decision.
A vital part of any business is making sure customers can find you. Being a member of the Chamber ensures your business is promoted in our community and beyond by:
* Exposure to locals and visitors via our website and social media pages
* The opportunity to participate in Chamber initiatives, such as shop local campaigns or tourism packages
Nobody knows your business and the opportunities and challenges that come with it like you do. Being a member of the Chamber allow you to be an advocate for your business and industry by:
* Providing direct access to key government and industry figures.
* Providing lobbying opportunities to all levels of government.
Being part of our Chamber allows you to make contact with other business people in our community through our meetings & social events, both formal and informal. Opportunities include:
* Warwick Industry Network Group breakfasts
* Business after hours events
* Bi-monthly general meetings
Being in business is a journey of learning that never ends. The Chamber of Commerce helps you on your journey by providing:
* Information on issues of local concern and interest.
* Access to resources like government funding opportunities and grants, information on your responsibilities as an employer, HR, IT etc.
* Opportunities for professional development via training, workshops and speakers.
The Warwick Chamber of Commerce Inc management team works collaboratively, and has established solid working relationships, with other chambers in the region (Toowoomba, Dalby and Stanthorpe), as well as a close partnership with the Economic Development Department of the Southern Downs Regional Council to help promote the region as a whole. This will have flow-on effects to local businesses, which will not only increase exposure, but attract investment and development in the region and, by extension, opportunities for you to gain more business.